Russia, Ukraine and WW3
What's fake and what's real?
Unlike what the mainstream media would have us believe, it’s not “The West” against Russia, it’s the Khazarian mafia using lies to pursue its Agenda 2030 through puppet governments. Just like it did with every war in the last two centuries. Hitler belonged to the Rothschild bloodline.
Ever since the 1950s the KM has been conditioning our hearts and minds against Russia, in preparation for this moment in time. Even though the Russian Revolution was hijacked by the KM, and the KM controlled both the communist Soviet government and the capitalist West, they have always sold Russia to us as the Bogeyman, with spies everywhere, undermining the West at every turn. Putin bad!
As usual, everyone has been waiting for the KM-controlled mainstream media to tell us what to think about the Ukraine situation. Few people dare to be “subversive” enough to listen to what Putin has to say. So here’s a summary, courtesy of the Real Canada News Telegram channel.
The Russia/Ukraine story
1. In February 2014, a coup overthrew the Ukrainian government which had previously come to power in an election certified by the OSCE (Organization for Security and Cooperation). President Viktor Yanukovich, was forced to flee for his life.
2. The coup was instigated by United States officials. Neo-conservatives such as Victoria Nuland and John McCain actively supported it. As confirmed in a secretly recorded phone call, Nuland had determined the post-coup power composition weeks in advance. She bragged they had spent $5 billion in this campaign over two decades. Nuland managed the coup but Vice President Biden was overall in charge. Subsequently, Joe Biden’s son personally gained from the coup.
3. The coup government immediately acted with hostility toward the Russian-speaking citizens of Ukraine, which make up 30% of the population. On the first day in power, the coup regime decreed that Russian was no longer an official state language. This was followed by more acts of hostility. As documented in the video Crimes of the Euromaidan Nazis, a convoy of buses going back to Crimea was attacked. In Odessa, over thirty opponents of the coup government died when they were attacked and the trade union hall set afire.
4. During World War 2, there were Nazi sympathizers in western Ukraine when the Germans invaded the Soviet Union. This element continues today in the form of Svoboda and other far-right nationalist parties. The Ukrainian government has passed legislation heroizing Nazi collaborators while removing statues honoring anti-Nazi patriots. The situation was described three years ago in an article Neo-nazis and the far right are on the march in Ukraine. The author questioned why the US was supporting this.
5. In the provinces of Luhansk and Donetsk on the border with Russia, the majority of the population speaks Russian and had no hostility to Russia. The Kiev coup regime was hostile and enacting policies they vehemently disagreed with. So in spring 2014, the Luhansk and Donetsk Peoples Republics declared their independence from the Kiev regime. In Crimea, a referendum vote was rapidly organized. With 83% turnout and 97% voting in favor, Crimeans, who had been part of Russia from 1783 to 1954, and had never been consulted about being part of Ukraine, also decided to secede from Ukraine and re-unify with Russia.
6. The Minsk Agreements of 2014 and 2015 were signed by Ukraine, Ukrainian rebels, Russia and other European authorities. They were designed to stop the bloodshed in eastern Ukraine and retain the territorial integrity of Ukraine while granting a measure of autonomy to Luhansk and Donetsk. This is not unusual: there are 17 autonomous zones in Europe. These agreements were later rejected by the Kiev government and Washington. This led to the decision by Russia on 21 February 2022 to recognize the Peoples Republics of Donetsk (DPR) and Luhansk (LPR).
The US and NATO have little credibility to oppose secession since they promoted the breakup of Yugoslavia, the secession of Kosovo from Serbia, the secession of South Sudan from Sudan, and Kurdish secessionist efforts in Iraq and Syria, etc.. The secession of Crimea is justified by its unique history and overwhelming popular support. The secession of Luhansk and Donetsk may be justified by the illegal 2014 Kiev coup.
US intervention, both open and secret, has been a major driver of the events in Ukraine.
Abridged from t.me/RealCanadianNews
So, what next?
Ukraine is not, and never has been a pathetic little underdog, fighting for its sovereignty. Yesterday, just after a visit from Biden, it attacked Belarus with drones. Clearly this was always intended, in the expectation of provoking retaliation. We’ve been had by the same bunch of criminals as always. Will western citizens continue their heroic flag-waving “freeze for Ukraine”? Or will they start asking questions?
It’s obvious which side the mainstream media are on. No anti-war coverage although a million Germans are protesting. A war would be right on their doorstep. They are prepared to stand for Ukraine, but they are not prepared to die.
Will Putin retaliate and declare war? What do you think?
Further reading: Ukrainians fleeing to Russia
Famous prophecy from psychic Edgar Cayce: Russia will save the world.
Thank you for sharing the honest, succinct version of the Russian/Ukraine mess!